On Episode 50, host Jen Glantz answers openly and honestly the questions sent in from the ANY YOUNGER listeners. Here her open up and share advice on:
1. An accomplishment that came from failure
2. Why pizza is my version of self-care and the dark and beautiful moments it has been there for me throughout my life.
3. The ins and outs of what it's like to be a Bridesmaid for Hire
4. The method behind the madness of starting You're Not Getting Any Younger
5. What it's been like living in a new city every month, so far, for the past year and a half.
6. Where the wacky business ideas that didn't launch ended up going
7. The things I wish I could do over
8. My favorite quote that I adore
9. The number one thing that breaks my heart
10. What promise am I keeping to myself
As always, come hang out with us in the You're Not Getting Any Younger Facebook Group here.
Find out more about 1-on-1 coaching with Jen Glantz here.